StormCloudsGathering’s 16-minute video, Revolution: An Instruction Manual, explains three historical steps to revolve/revolution (literally from the Latin, revolutio, to turn-around) from an unlawful rogue government; a failed state:
- Citizen leaders create their own media to communicate facts until the 1%’s propaganda is recognized for what it is.
- Remove compliance from lying criminal government.
- Arrest the 1% criminals when law-enforcement/military reach critical mass to reject OBVIOUS unlawful orders.
The US government is such a rogue, failed state because its 1% “leadership” has:
- reneged on almost all Constitutional promises (and here),
- devolved into Wars of Aggression that has war-murdered more innocent people than Hitler’s Nazis,
- engages in official looting/embezzlement (peculation) in the trillions every year; included proved through their own Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFRs),
- partnered with complicit 1%/oligarchic looting in banking/finance,
- partnered with complicit 1%/oligarchic media (and here) to systematically lie to its 99% by “covering” these obvious crimes.
The foundation of the United States is citizen leadership to expose unlawful acts by its own government. For examples, fundamental crimes of our own government at the Founding of the US:
- Violation of no standing military, costing taxpayers while only existing to terrorize/brutalize those very taxpayers.
- Violation of seizing US guns and weapons for self-defense and defense against unlawful government.
- Violation of colonial governors and British Parliament agreeing to systematically remove American rights for dictatorial decrees. Benjamin Franklin helped expose this criminality, and was slandered as a traitor by his government.
We are calling for enforcement of basic laws, a turn-around from OBVIOUS crimes centering in war, money, and media lies. We do not call for any criminal acts, but for the end of OBVIOUS criminal acts. The facts explained, documented, and proved as prima facia OBVIOUS in the above links are objective and independently verifiable.
War law is just as clear in OBVIOUS violation as sports “law.” For example, if a baseball pitcher delivers a pitch ten feet over the batter’s head, and the umpire and media call that a “strike,” anyone who can read the rules can state with absolute confidence that the game’s “government” and media are lying to violate the most fundamental rules of fair play.
The 99% will arrest the 1% criminals when enough of us trust our own eyes, our intellectual integrity, and have sufficient moral courage. I provide three areas of OBVIOUS crimes in war, money, and media; there are perhaps 100 areas of similar importance. I encourage your citizenship to factually command at least three.
As Mohan Gandhi is attributed to conclude from his work for justice against a lying, criminal, parasitical British government: “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, and then you win.”
And from Mohan and Martin King:
“One thing we have endeavoured to observe most scrupulously, namely, never to depart from the strictest facts and, in dealing with the difficult questions that have arisen during the year, we hope that we have used the utmost moderation possible under the circumstances. Our duty is very simple and plain. We want to serve the community, and in our own humble way to serve the Empire. We believe in the righteousness of the cause, which it is our privilege to espouse. We have an abiding faith in the mercy of the Almighty God, and we have firm faith in the British Constitution. That being so, we should fail in our duty if we wrote anything with a view to hurt. Facts we would always place before our readers, whether they are palatable or not, and it is by placing them constantly before the public in their nakedness that the misunderstanding… can be removed.” – Mohandas K. Gandhi, Indian Opinion(1 October 1903)
“‘A time comes when silence is betrayal.’ That time has come for us.
The truth of these words is beyond doubt but the mission to which they call us is a most difficult one. Even when pressed by the demands of inner truth, men do not easily assume the task of opposing their government’s policy, especially in time of war. Nor does the human spirit move without great difficulty against all the apathy of conformist thought within one’s own bosom and in the surrounding world.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, “Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence.”