Q: Hey, Herman, when will you shut-up about arrests of criminals?
A: When arrests or surrender of 1% OBVIOUS criminals centering in war and money have been accomplished.
Americans cannot imagine real justice because they are dominated by 1% “leaders” in government, banking/finance, and media who:
- Blatantly violate war law, war-murdering more than WW2 Nazis (~30 million since WW2).
- Blatantly defraud Americans by trillions of dollars every year by lying that a “debt system” is a “monetary system.”
- Blatantly lie through media that war-murders protect “our freedoms” while hiding all “reasons” for war were known to be false as they were told. They hide that all American freedoms under the Constitution have been destroyed by our own government.
Americans cannot imagine real love because they are dictated by 1% “leaders” in government, banking/finance, and media who:
- Blatantly violate Jesus’ one commandment of love as they pretend to be Christians in order to war-murder millions.
- Blatantly steal trillions of dollars from hard-working Americans every year; now estimated at ~$30 trillion in off-shore tax-havens.
- Blatantly lie through media to poverty-murder the “least of my brothers and sisters;” a million children every month.
Americans cannot imagine real technology because they are crippled by 1% “leaders” in government, banking/finance, and media who:
- Keep us overpaying oil oligarchs as they suppress genuine energy breakthroughs.
- Overtax the public by trillions, then hide our own money that prevents even known infrastructure breakthroughs (and here).
- Stupefy the public through media lies that never present solutions or even address our real problems. For example, corporate media hide/omit economic solutions that provide full-employment, end deficits and debt, and cause falling prices.
The above facts are now easily verifiable as objectively accurate with just a little attention. History (and here) will thank those with the intellectual integrity and moral courage to stand for these facts now.
An“emperor has no clothes” moment will come and go in a moment; then all will be judged on their intellectual integrity and moral courage during the time before.
How do you choose to be recognized?