- Emeritus Russia Scholar at Princeton: Obama, US are ‘Testing, Provoking Russia’, Pushing towards Hot War
- Huffington Post Whines that Sanders Won New Hampshire
- Economics Professor: Negative Interest Rates Aimed at Driving Small Banks Out of Business and Eliminating Cash
- The Opaque Process of Collapse
- Talk Nation Radio: Elliott Adams on third party non-violent intervention in the West Bank
- Central Banks Intentionally Impoverish Their Host Countries to Effect Structural Reforms … Which Allow Foreign Interests to Loot
- Dangerous Speech: Would the Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today?
- Peace Is the Keystone of Liberty
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash
- Overwhelming Majority of Americans Believe that Both Parties Are Too Corrupt to Change Anything … “This, In Fact, Is A Revolution”
- Don’t Give a Damn About the TPP? You’re Going to Wish It Gave a Damn About You.
- How Bamboozled the American Public Are About Syria
- The Super Bowl Promotes War
- “The People Who Cast The Votes Don’t Decide An Election, The People Who COUNT The Votes Do.”
- 1-minute video: US military, State Dept ‘leadership’ lie about Russia invading NATO, laugh at media asking for evidence. What US agency will have the honor to arrest these .01% War Criminals?
- Overwhelming Majority of Americans Believe that Both Parties Are Too Corrupt to Change Anything … “This, In Fact, Is A Revolution” on
- Huffington Post Whines that Sanders Won New Hampshire on
- Economics Professor: Negative Interest Rates Aimed at Driving Small Banks Out of Business and Eliminating Cash on
- Huffington Post Whines that Sanders Won New Hampshire on
- The Opaque Process of Collapse on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Cross-Posted from Global Research. by Michel Chossudovsky “In order to facilitate the action of liberative (sic) forces, …a special effort should be made to eliminate certain key individuals. …[to] be accomplished early in the course of the uprising and intervention, … Continue reading
The Obama administration tried to prevent UN inspections of the chemical attack. It failed, although the weapons inspectors were forced to leave a day early. The real question is whether the U.S. will wait for the results of the tests, … Continue reading
Redditors Furious It’s bad enough that the government censors and manipulates social media. But Reddit, Facebook, Digg, Youtube and other social media sites have long censored content as well. For example, Facebook pays low-wage foreign workers to delete certain content … Continue reading
Intelligence Experts Around the Globe Are Sounding the Alarm that the Justification for Intervention Is Far from Established Huffington Post reports: Intelligence experts around the globe are sounding the alarm that the justification for intervention is far from established. *** … Continue reading
But Government Ignores Them The French people – like the Americans – oppose war against Syria. Agence France-Presse and the Local reported yesterday: On the same day France dispatched a ship towards Syria a survey conducted by IFOP for Le … Continue reading
If You Like Obama’s Presidency, You’ll Love Hillary’s, But Her Two Foreign-Policy Catastrophes as Sec. of State Suggest There Should Be Dem. Pres. Primaries in 2016
Guest post by Eric Zuesse. The same Wall Street bailout, no-cops-on-the-mega-bank-beat, people who benefited from Barack Obama’s policies, are now moving lockstep behind the rapidly assembling Presidential campaign banner of Hillary Clinton. On August 29th, the Washington Post headlined “Pro-Obama Super PAC Priorities … Continue reading
The American Government’s Narrative that “We Must Stop Assad Because He’s Brutally Crushing a Spontaneous Popular Uprising” is False The civil war in Syria started in March 2011. And see this. However, the U.S. has been funding the Syrian opposition … Continue reading
Is Obama the President … or the “Concluder”? Politico notes: Already Thursday, more than 150 members of Congress have signaled their opposition to airstrikes on Syria without a congressional vote. House members circulated two separate letters circulated that were sent … Continue reading