- Twice As Many Americans Think Confederate Monuments “Should Remain In All Public Spaces” As Believe They “Should Be Removed From All Public Spaces”
- Beware the “The Cultural Civil War” Narrative: You’re Being Played
- Trump’s Fascism versus Obama’s Fascism
- Empire Files: Human Rights Hypocrisy – Colombia vs. Venezuela
- Top Institutions and Economists Now Say Globalization Increases Inequality
- The Saudi-Israeli Alliance
- Are Profit and Healthcare Incompatible?
- Socrates discusses death of democracy, hubris of empire, devolution to civil war. ‘We the People’ of the US’ choice: follow that path OR demand .01% arrests for OBVIOUS crimes of war, looting, lying
- Creative Anti-Nazism
- Chaos in Charlottesville: No One Gave Peace a Chance, Including the Police
- FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATES TRYING TO ERASE HISTORY
- Break from the Madness: A Week In Hawaii
- Truman put Nukes in Guam and Gave the Order to Nuke North Korea
- How War Pollutes the Potomac River
- Police Busted Framing Innocent People
- Twice As Many Americans Think Confederate Monuments “Should Remain In All Public Spaces” As Believe They “Should Be Removed From All Public Spaces” on
- 5 Years After the Financial Crisis, The Big Banks Are Still Committing Massive Crimes on
- Creative Anti-Nazism on
- Police Busted Framing Innocent People on
- Leaked CIA Document: CIA Uses “False Flag” Cyberattacks to Blame Russian Hackers on
- Trump’s Fascism versus Obama’s Fascism on
- Empire Files: Human Rights Hypocrisy – Colombia vs. Venezuela on
- Truman put Nukes in Guam and Gave the Order to Nuke North Korea on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Senator Warren Rips Ben Bernanke and Other Financial Regulators Over “Too Big” Banks
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.