A great member of Congress had the intellectual integrity and moral courage to rightly call the US president a treaty-violating, war-murdering liar, and who should face Congress to account for a criminal War of Aggression. Both parties’ “leadership” and media responded with lies of omission and commission, attacked the honest member of Congress, and had his voice removed from government.
That Congressperson, Abraham Lincoln, was later elected President of the United States. I predict a similar position of honor for Congressperson Dennis Kucinich.
I recommend Glenn Greenwald’s article explaining how Dennis Kucinich was removed from Congress through gerrymandering, and then attacked by corporate media as “wacky.”
Dennis was removed and slurred because he stated “emperor has no clothes” obvious facts of US government crimes centering in war and money. The purchased six mega-media corporations propagandize rather than communicate that Dennis expresses heroic leadership that:
- US wars are Orwellian unlawful.
- The 2008 financial crisis was massive economic fraud by the major banks to consolidate their parasitic control (watch Dennis in actionhere).
- US rhetoric for peace is Orwellian; where is the US Department of Peace if we are serious?
- US rhetoric for the 99% is Orwellian; why are trillions spent on destructive unlawful foreign wars instead of invested in America?
- Bush administration “leadership” should have been impeached, as Dennis argued (as should Obama’s “leadership,” as Dennis chose to omit).
- The American “monetary” system is based on debt. The obvious solution upon inspection of the basic facts is to create money instead of debt (and here). Dennis introduced monetary reform in Congress.
The American public have a choice where they will stand:
- With Dennis and millions of awake Americans to recognize obvious US crimes, arrest the criminals, and build a brighter future for all Earth’s inhabitants, or
- With Obama, Bush, and the War Criminals who annually murder millions, harm billions, and transfer trillions of the 99%’s wealth to their psychopathic 1%.
We already know the choice and imminent victory of Occupy.
That said, please do your part in your unique, beautiful, and powerful self-expression. The brighter future we all want is only possible with your full self-expression.