A little over three weeks ago, 116 major bank resignations was startling news. Now with over 450 resignations and David Wilcock’s compelling documentation, the question is whether the 1% criminal oligarchy face imminent arrest.
I can’t predict the future. I don’t know what the resignations mean. I don’t know if these arrests and end of the criminal 1% is here.
That said, I can account for recent 1% criminal history that demands arrests for the murder of millions, harm to billions, and looting of trillions of the 99%’s dollars:
- The most damning legal violation are unlawful wars; in “emperor has no clothes” obvious violation of the Kellogg-Briand Treaty and UN Charter.
- Here is the US government claiming it can Constitutionally assassinate Americans upon the non-reviewable dictate of the leader.
- Here is NDAA 2012 where US government claims it can Constitutionally disappear Americans and then appoint a tribunal with death sentence authority (unless unlimited detention is their choice). Here is the 2006 Military Commissions Act that says the same.
- Here is US government claiming it can Constitutionally control-drown (waterboard) anyone they declare a “terrorist” as another terror-tactic to silence dissent.
- Here is the US government claiming it can seize any resource, any person, at any time for “national defense.”
- Here is documentation of the economic 1% using criminal fraud to loot trillions of the 99%’s wealth every year.
- Here is documentation of how a 1% corporate media lie by commission and omission to keep these damning crimes obfuscated to the 99%.
I can also account for US history extending back over 160 years: Occupy This: US History exposes the 1%’s crimes then and now.
I also make these suggestions to you:
- Be proud of what you think, say, and do about these “emperor has no clothes” obvious crimes in war and money.
- This is an important test for what you stand for when it counts.
- Explore your unique, beautiful, and powerful self-expression for virtue as you best see it. You value virtue far more than whatever you fear.