- “The People Who Cast The Votes Don’t Decide An Election, The People Who COUNT The Votes Do.”
- 1-minute video: US military, State Dept ‘leadership’ lie about Russia invading NATO, laugh at media asking for evidence. What US agency will have the honor to arrest these .01% War Criminals?
- False wars, false ‘money,’ false media… False Flag Super Bowl?
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
- Bankers, Preachers, and Fear of President Sanders
- Hillary Clinton Scored with Republican Donors
- US, Japan, Canada, Australia and 8 Other Countries Sign Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement
- The Global Economy Could Fall Farther and Faster Than Pundits Expect
- Putin Calls Out Obama on a Big Lie
- Want Endless War? Love the U.S. Empire? Well, Hillary Clinton’s Your Choice
- False Flags Are Just a Conspiracy Theor … Admitted Fact
- How Corruption Cripples America’s Military
- Negative Rates Are Coming to America
- Talk Nation Radio: Patrick Hiller on Discoveries Made by Peace Science
- Stupor Bowl 2016
- False Flags Are Just a Conspiracy Theor … Admitted Fact on
- 1-minute video: US military, State Dept ‘leadership’ lie about Russia invading NATO, laugh at media asking for evidence. What US agency will have the honor to arrest these .01% War Criminals? on
- “The People Who Cast The Votes Don’t Decide An Election, The People Who COUNT The Votes Do.” on
- Economics Professor: “[We’ll Have] a Never-Ending Depression Unless We Repudiate the Debt, Which Never Should Have Been Extended In The First Place” on
- My Prediction: Bernie Sanders Will Win the White House on
- My Prediction: Bernie Sanders Will Win the White House on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
It is clear that when banks become too big, it harms the economy. Economist Steve Keen says that “a sustainable level of bank profits appears to be about 1% of GDP”, and higher bank profits lead to a Ponzi economy … Continue reading
Leading bank analyst Chris Whalen has raised the question of whether criminal charges should be brought against former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson. Any discussion of whether Paulson committed unlawful actions as Treasury Secretary needs to start with Tarp. As the … Continue reading
Financial Analyst: This Is The First Recession Since the End of the FIRST World War Where Government Help Isn’t Trickling Down to the American People
Banking expert Christopher Whalen (hailed by Nouriel Roubini as one of the leading independent analysts of the U.S. banking system) told the American Enterprise Institute that this is the first recession going back at least to the end of the … Continue reading
On Monday, the Guardian reproduced a Wikileaks cable dated March 17, 2008, stating: SUBJECT: BANKING CRISIS NOW ONE OF SOLVENCY NOT LIQUIDITY SAYS BANK OF ENGLAND GOVERNOR *** Since last summer, the nature of the crisis in financial … Continue reading
Reagan’s OMB Director: Bush Tax Cuts “The Biggest Fiscal Mistake in History” … Extending Them Won’t Stimulate the Economy
Ronald Reagan gave big tax cuts to the wealthy. So it is dramatic that Reagan’s director of Office of Management and Budget – David Stockman – calls the Bush tax cuts “the biggest fiscal mistake in history”. Specifically, Stockman told … Continue reading
Most driven into debt and bankruptcy by medical bills have health insurance. For example, Reader’s Digest notes: Between 2000 and 2003, seven in ten adults who were driven into debt by medical expenses had insurance at the time. Similarly, as … Continue reading
Bill Gross, Nouriel Roubini, Laurence Kotlikoff, Steve Keen, Michel Chossudovsky and the Wall Street Journal all say that the U.S. economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. Virtually all independent economists and financial experts say that rampant fraud was largely responsible … Continue reading