Here is what some investment advisors are saying today:
- Jim Rogers: Buy Chinese agricultural stocks, and also Chinese water, infrastructure and tourism stocks
- Marc Faber: Buy some commodities like nickel, copper and oil
- On the other hand, Cramer says sell oil stocks
- And Bayram Dincer, a commodity analyst at Dresdner Bank AG, says sell copper, nickel and other industrial metals that rallied this week
- What are the rich doing? Buying gold.
If you hear of any investment advice which you think is good, please post a comment. This roundup may be updated periodically, so keep checking back.
I am not commenting on who – if anyone – I think is right and who I think is wrong, but only summarizing what some of the top advisors are saying. I am not an investment advisor and this should not be taken as investment advice.