Compare the eyes of Charles Manson and top Goldman officials:
Note: This is satire. I’m not saying that the leaders at Goldman are serial killers.
Print this post
- Nobel Economist Ed Prescott: “Don’t Subsidize Inefficiency…. Let These Businesses Go Bankrupt. They Gambled, They Lost. That’s Part Of Life”
- Morgan Stanley Follows Goldman’s Lead And “Skips” Reporting December Losses
- Barack All Talk
- Simon Johson: Should Goldman Sachs be Broken Up as a “Too Big To Regulate” Monopoly?
- Goldman Sachs Admits Its Software Can “Manipulate Markets in Unfair Ways”
- Obama Still Wall Street’s Honey … Raises More (As Both Raw Amount And Percentage) From Wall Street Than In 2008